Raksha Bandhan being the most popular festival in India , it is celebrated with lot of traditions joy and glory. Raksha bandhan is a unique festival since it acknowledges relationship, bonding, love , affection between brothers and sisters. On this day brothers give a gift to their sisters as part of the tradition. So gifting plays a very crucial part and thus it can be difficult for brother’s to decide on a gift for Rakhi. However, if siblings live away from eachother, sisters also send gifts to brothers for this auspicious occasion.
- If you are very close to your sibling then gifting expensive items like electronics should not be a problem. Today’s generation is very fond of latest smart phones, tablets and lots more. You can send your sibling the latest cell phone that they have been awaiting.
- Gift certificates are a very safe and most opted for as a gift. If you are not sure of what your sibling really likes or has been waiting for then giving them a gift certificate of their favourite store will surely make them happy and keep you worry free.
- How about gifting them something memorable which they can preserve? Make a beautiful album with yours and their childhood pictures to the latest ones. Another idea is to gift a beautiful photo frame with one of your best moment with them. Better yet, simply create a collage and get it framed. For more options you can their favourite picture personalized on keychains, t-shirts, beam bags, clocks and lots more.
- Apparel and accessories are a very easy option to gift sisters. You can always send them apparel or a set of jewelry. Watches can be given to both brothers and sisters keeping their taste in mind. Gifting their favourite perfume is always a good option.
- Lastly , there are many websites which come up with customised gourmet gift hampers for brothers and sisters. They also have traditional hampers which include sweets, pooja thaali and rakhis.